Monday, July 05, 2004

The first day of campus life for a sophomore was nothing short of being drastic! But I survived nonetheless, with the strength of God! Amen! And once again, for the third time, the position of class leader have been happily volunteered unto me. Thanks fellow classmates. You guys were great? haha.. No offense. It is fun being a class leader. You get to do things a normal student won't. Go places people don't, and especially meet lots of people. Intersting figures too, so to speak. So why don't you volunteer yourself the next time you class starts electing. (Applicable only to SP students). =D Three new classmates, Wen, Brian and Daniel. Guess we all hit it off pretty well. The whole class are back at their old politics once more. Something which I've grown neutral to, and of course, ignorance is bliss. I don't stand on either side. I listen. Heh... Don't ever play Mr. Holmes, or you'll end up being busted, by BOTH sides. Nonetheless, the first day has passed. Cheers to all polytechnic students! Shout outs to: Joshua, Dominic, Matthew, Jian Wei, Eden, Peng and to you, reader. =D Cheers to ya'll and ole! One more, Tiara, MY BABY!

She brought my sister out today to town! Why don't I let her update about her fantastic and adventurous trip! Hehe... Baby? Time for you to get your fingers working on the keyboard ehs? =D Don't be lazy!